痴呆性老人の世界／Shown in memory of Etsuko Takano, the adviser of AIWFF
- 31 Aug.（Sat.）10:30／Conference Room（L-code：40904）
- Aichi Premiere／Memorial talk of Etsuko Takano with Dir.Sumiko Haneda and Mr.Junji Kimata, the director of AIWFF
- Director：Sumiko Haneda
- Distribution Company in Japan：IWANAMI AUDIO-VISUAL MEDIA INC.
- Best One Prize of Cultural Film in Kinema Junpo 1985
- Educational Cultural Film in MAINICH Film AWARDS 1985
In memory of Etsuko Takano, the masterpiece of Sumiko Haneda who used to be a best friend of Takano will be on screen. Haneda kept filming one demented elderly in a nursing home for two years. It is a great documentary with a warm affirmation of personality of elderly and delivering the importance of nursing.