- 5 Sep.（Thu.）11:30／Conference Room（L-code：40924）
- 7 Sep.（Sat.）13:30／Yatomi City
- Has not been released publicly in Japan／ Dir.Yasuko Iwasaki is scheduled to show up.／Japanese subtitles
- Director：Yasuko Iwasaki
- Cast：Toshiya Miyata, Katsuko Yamamoto
- Distribution Company in Japan：Incorporated NPO Heart of Miracle
Toshiya Miyata, nicknamed Miyapooh suddenly fell down by brain-stem hemorrhage and was put in a vegetative state. His former colleague, Kakkochan helped rehabilitation in the belief that he would recover. Then a miracle happened. The documentary reflects Miyapooh’s recovery and people’s miracle and hope who found the light of life in it.