10 Sep. Sat. 18:30 Midland Square Cinema
- South Korea / 2022 / 119 min.
- Director : KIM Jung-eun
- Cast : KIM Jung-young, HA Yoon-Kyoung, PARK Hye-jin
- Festivals and Awards :
- The 23rd Jeonju International Film Festival – Korean Competition – CGV Arthouse Award Distribution Support Prize, Watcha´s Pick: Feature
After the death of her husband, Gyeong-a works as a caregiver and lives alone. The only one she can rely on is her daughter, Yeon-su, but it's hard to meet her after her independence. Meanwhile, Yeon-su is suffering her ex-boyfriend Sang-hyeon persistently asking her to meet him. Thanks to Yeon-su's surprise visit, Gyeong-a spends a lively weekend... That night, she gets a message from an unknown number. Upon opening the message, a video of Yeon-su having sex with an unknown man and Gyeong-a goes into the trauma.
+81 52 962 2520
* Closes on Mondays (Also closes on Tue. when a national holiday falls on Monday)
- Aichi International Women's Film Festival Executive Committee Secretariat c/o
- Aichi Gender Equality Foundation 1 Kamitatesugino-cho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi, 461-0016, JAPAN